PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Piercing for Increased Sensitivity

scem0
Jun 27, 2006, 09:11 PM
Hello my fine MacRumors folks. I've got a question:

I have no feeling in my nipples. Well, no more feeling than I do on my forearm or on my shoulder. It doesn't feel good or bad to have my nipples touched/tweaked/whatever. Am I missing out on something nice?

If I got my nipples pierced for, say, a year, would they retain a heightened sensitivity indefinitely? Would that sensitivity go away as soon as I let my piercings close up?

I don't like piercings much, and regularly I'd never get one. But if wearing 2 nipple rings for a year will allow me sensitivity for life, then I'd be willing to do it.

e

celebrian23
Jun 27, 2006, 09:14 PM
1. What is your gender?
2.Have they always been this way?

Kwyjibo
Jun 27, 2006, 09:15 PM
I don't like piercings much, and regularly I'd never get one.

I think thats the most important sense in everything you said. If you don't like them other places I don't think you're going to like them on the nips.

I guess a general question here ... I've only heard of this increase sensitvity in females ... but I've never looked into or asked about it for males. I would also mention that well I've never met a girl that I wouldn't call "a tad crazy" with pierced nips.

vniow
Jun 27, 2006, 09:22 PM
If I got my nipples pierced for, say, a year, would they retain a heightened sensitivity indefinitely? Would that sensitivity go away as soon as I let my piercings close up?

I got mine done in 2004 and they are far more sensetive than they were before. I don't know how they would fare if they were to close up since I have no intention of taking them out anytime soon. Hell, I'm getting them done a second time soon if they'll fit. :D

I would also mention that well I've never met a girl that I wouldn't call "a tad crazy" with pierced nips.

*curtseys*

gekko513
Jun 27, 2006, 09:24 PM
I guess a general question here ... I've only heard of this increase sensitvity in females ...
I've heard it does for men, too. Why wouldn't it?

But I think you might get the same effect using nipple clamps if you don't really like piercings. Check it out. I'm not really sure.

vniow
Jun 27, 2006, 09:27 PM
But I think you might get the same effect using nipple clamps if you don't really like piercings. Check it out. I'm not really sure.

Snakebite kits too. The suction thingie in them expands them a bit and hightens their sensitivity even moreso. They have them all over the Castro here.

dornoforpyros
Jun 27, 2006, 09:27 PM
Yeah I've had one pierced nipple for about 5 years now and yes, it does increase sensitivity.

As far as bedroom play goes I'd high recommend it :)

cycocelica
Jun 27, 2006, 09:37 PM

gekko513
Jun 27, 2006, 09:39 PM
Snakebite kits too. The suction thingie in them expands them a bit and hightens their sensitivity even moreso. They have them all over the Castro here.
Just don't use them too much if you go for such kits, scem0. It looks ridiculous with humongous nipples on men, in my opinion. :p

vniow
Jun 27, 2006, 09:42 PM

http://www.bmezine.com/

Kwyjibo
Jun 27, 2006, 09:43 PM
I've heard it does for men, too. Why wouldn't it?

I'm making major generalizations here based on only information I've come in contact with ...

it just seems in general women start out more sensitive. If theres a ceiling on the increase ... well going from 20 to 40 is way better than going from scem0's 0 to 20 probably, then again 20 might be amazing if you had 0 before. I would imagine the only way to really answer this is to find a good set of males with pierced nips.

Sutekidane
Jun 27, 2006, 10:01 PM
hehe, my nipples are very sensitive but I don't think they're big enough to pierce easily... hehe... just sharing

celebrian23
Jun 27, 2006, 10:04 PM
hehe, my nipples are very sensitive but I don't think they're big enough to pierce easily... hehe... just sharing

I'm glad we're getting personal now :p

someguy
Jun 27, 2006, 10:09 PM
I'm glad we're getting personal now :p
I like to be spanked... :eek:

Seriously, though, I don't think I could stand getting my nipples pierced. I'm no wimp, but that would hurt like hell! I could only imagine that this would fix any sensitivity issues the OP may have in that area.

dogbone
Jun 27, 2006, 10:37 PM
"Nipple Piercing for Increased Sensitivity"

My nipples are not pieced, yet I will catch indoor flies and evict them without harm. Go figger.

yg17
Jun 27, 2006, 10:41 PM
Hello my fine MacRumors folks. I've got a question:

I have no feeling in my nipples. Well, no more feeling than I do on my forearm or on my shoulder. It doesn't feel good or bad to have my nipples touched/tweaked/whatever. Am I missing out on something nice?

I don't like piercings much, and regularly I'd never get one. But if wearing 2 nipple rings for a year will allow me sensitivity for life, then I'd be willing to do it.

e

You can't feel titty twisters? Don't complain :D

vniow
Jun 27, 2006, 11:42 PM

Size isn't usually an issue, jewelry gets pretty small.

Seriously, though, I don't think I could stand getting my nipples pierced. I'm no wimp, but that would hurt like hell! I could only imagine that this would fix any sensitivity issues the OP may have in that area.

Its a euphoric kind of pain. :D

scem0
Jun 28, 2006, 12:42 AM
1. What is your gender?
2.Have they always been this way?

male

yup :(

That's a great idea!

Piercings have never been a turn-on for me, or a turn off (only PA's :eek: - ouch!), so I'm not wild about getting one just because it seems so pointless to me. And nipple piercings take a long time to heal apparently, so I'm not too excited about that process. If clamps/suction/whatever can have the same effect then I'm all for it :).

Just don't use them too much if you go for such kits, scem0. It looks ridiculous with humongous nipples on men, in my opinion. :p

I agree, the ridiculously large ones you see in some... 'alternative' 'films' are super nasty :p.

e

it5five
Jun 28, 2006, 04:17 AM
...have never been a turn-on for me, or a turn off (only PA's :eek: - ouch!)...

Don't knock it 'till you've tried it.

JK.

gwuMACaddict
Jun 28, 2006, 06:13 AM
Never know what sorts of threads you'll wake up to here at Macrumors.

I had a buddy with nipple rings, was playing a game of touch football with some friends... Fast forward a bit... No more nipple rings, slightly bloody nipples.

Owwwwwwwww

scem0
Jun 28, 2006, 06:19 AM
eek. That's nasty :(.

Yeah, I think I'll definitely be going the clamp/suction route if I decide to do this at all :).

e

ToddW
Jun 28, 2006, 07:35 AM
i've had one pierced in college for a few years. the chicks really dug it. and it did increase the sensitivity. It also made for quite a bit of interesting foreplay. Now that I'm married, it has closed up, but still sensitive. not as much as it was with the piercing but pretty close.

vniow
Jun 28, 2006, 11:29 AM
And nipple piercings take a long time to heal apparently, so I'm not too excited about that process.

About 4-6 months on the average. My left one never quite healed up and still gives me a bit of trouble after two years if I don't take care of it. Otherwise they're fine.

2nyRiggz
Jun 28, 2006, 11:32 AM
I got mine done in 2004 and they are far more sensetive than they were before. I don't know how they would fare if they were to close up since I have no intention of taking them out anytime soon. Hell, I'm getting them done a second time soon if they'll fit. :D

Really.....Can I see em.....Can I come next time(This doesn't sound right)

Bless

vniow
Jun 28, 2006, 11:35 AM
:rolleyes:

2nyRiggz
Jun 28, 2006, 11:41 AM
^Sorry I had to be me;) ....can't resist

Bless

mkrishnan
Jun 28, 2006, 11:55 AM
Hell, I'm getting them done a second time soon if they'll fit. :D

When people get them pierced twice, do they go with two rings, or a bar and a ring, or what exactly do they put in them? And are they pierced in a cross, or two horizontal piercings? *is curious*

vniow
Jun 28, 2006, 12:02 PM
When people get them pierced twice, do they go with two rings, or a bar and a ring, or what exactly do they put in them? And are they pierced in a cross, or two horizontal piercings? *is curious*

It varies, check out the link I posted earlier for different ways to do it. You're certainly not limited by two as there's people with far more in there.

Probably the most common is two bars, one vertical and one horizontal. I've currently got horizontal rings and will probably end up getting diagonal bars arranged underneath those like this: \ / when I'm up for it. I like the looks of the bars better personally but the rings are far more useful so I say why not get the best of both worlds. :D Going to wait a bit before I do these though, next project is my left ear which will bring me to a total of 12 altogether in the next couple weeks. :eek:

Spanky Deluxe
Jun 28, 2006, 12:33 PM
My nipples are really unsensitive but then I really couldn't care less, girl's nipples are the ones that I've always thought are *supposed* to be sensitive!

I agree with others that piercings don't do it for me. As long as its not too many I don't find it a turn off. Same goes for tatooes. The only thing that some people seem to do to themselves that actually does make me feel ill is that whole ear lobe stretching thing, where they have a ring in the ear. I see that a fair bit down here in Brighton and it still shocks me every time.

vniow
Jun 28, 2006, 12:36 PM
The only thing that some people seem to do to themselves that actually does make me feel ill is that whole ear lobe stretching thing, where they have a ring in the ear.

Hee... :o

mkrishnan
Jun 28, 2006, 12:46 PM
It varies, check out the link I posted earlier for different ways to do it. You're certainly not limited by two as there's people with far more in there.

Thanks! :) I have been to bmezine before... I don't think I looked at that though. Or maybe I did and I just don't have a clear picture in my mind of multiple nipple piercings. :o

Spanky Deluxe
Jun 28, 2006, 12:57 PM
Hee... :o

Lol, its not that I think its wrong, each to their own and all. It doesn't disgust me but big ones like this (http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/01-ear/A60623/high/bmepb294754.jpg) or this (http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/01-ear/A60623/high/bmepb293228.jpg) make me feel quite ill to look at and I always have to avert my gaze. :( This is obviously my problem though and not the person with the stretched piercing's problem.

mkrishnan
Jun 28, 2006, 12:59 PM
Lol, its not that I think its wrong, each to their own and all. It doesn't disgust me but big ones like this (http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/01-ear/A60623/high/bmepb294754.jpg) or this (http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/01-ear/A60623/high/bmepb293228.jpg) make me feel quite ill to look at and I always have to avert my gaze. :( This is obviously my problem though and not the person with the stretched piercing's problem.

It's interesting to me how things like that come back -- people have been gauging their ears for centuries, as far as I know, if not millenia... perhaps not Caucasians, but it's hardly a new tradition.... But then I guess it's different when a counter-culture does it? :o

Lau
Jun 28, 2006, 01:01 PM

I quite like the look of stretched ears on the right person, but I'm not sure about that clear one. His ear looks a bit manky and having that pressed against clear plastic...:eek: :p

vniow
Jun 28, 2006, 01:25 PM
But then I guess it's different when a counter-culture does it? :o

I think its not considered "civilisesd" by the culture at large, hence the term "modern primitive" which was coined by the sort of body-mod counterculture sometime in last century. You're right though, people have been doing piercings, stretching, cuttings, scarification, tattoing, etc for much of recorded history. Its not really something which has recently popped up and become a fad, its a part of being human it seems.

*rubs her stretched 6gs*

ravenvii
Jun 28, 2006, 02:00 PM

What... the... ****.

*shudder*

RoscoeDex
May 12, 2011, 10:41 AM
I got my nipple(left) pierced about 3 weeks ago. Now i know i'm not suppose to let people touch or lick it, but i can't help it. >_<
Okai So in terms of sensitivity. I LOVE IT when a guy(or girl) lick/touch my nipples. After the piercing my boyfriend licked it and Uhmm Well Yea ^_^ I want him to do it again and again and again and again and again. OMG :)