Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jennyap

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2010
I'm trying to find an app that I can use to keep a record of a number of collections. Mainly different art materials, where there are several colours in each product range.

I'd like to be able to enter the full ranges, each in a separate list, then check off the ones I own. Then I would like to be able to filter each list to see checked items, unchecked items, or all.

I have a iPod Touch and an iPad, although I'd mainly use it on the Touch when out shopping, so if it was a universal app that would be a bonus but definitely not essential.

Does this sound like anything anybody recognises? There are *so* many list apps out there but a lot of them seem to be geared more towards to-do lists. I'm really looking for something more simple, but nothing I've tried so far quite fits the bill.

Thanks!

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
Paperless is a great choice for a list app, but it almost sounds like you need a database app instead. Bento is quite good. See if that would work for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.