PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Acoustics iPad Case

GreggM3
Aug 25, 2010, 02:55 PM
I first saw one that a fellow traveler was using and really liked it. I got mine in the mail today and I have so say I am very impressed. I have been using the Apple case and while I like it there is zero protection on the back and I have a couple of small dents to show for it. I needed something a little more professional looking and easier to remove the iPad from. This is the perfect case for me. I am so impressed I have recommended that my company speak with C.A. about a similar product for some of our upcoming devices! I am very impressed. No, this is not a troll for the company I am just a regular member here.

Built
Aug 25, 2010, 05:07 PM
I first saw one that a fellow traveler was using and really liked it. I got mine in the mail today and I have so say I am very impressed. I have been using the Apple case and while I like it there is zero protection on the back and I have a couple of small dents to show for it. I needed something a little more professional looking and easier to remove the iPad from. This is the perfect case for me. I am so impressed I have recommended that my company speak with C.A. about a similar product for some of our upcoming devices! I am very impressed. No, this is not a troll for the company I am just a regular member here.

I agree. It is a nice product. As a self-confessed "case junkie," I have to say that this is a close second to the Yoobao Magic Case for me.

davidjacobs21
Aug 26, 2010, 08:52 AM
Does anybody besides the company itself, sell this case. I like the way it looks, but im looking to find it cheaper