Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DiamondGCoupe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 12, 2007
Has anyone come across a mobile charging case for the iP4 yet? I loved the Rocketfish Mobile case for my 3GS, made the battery last easily 2X longer, excellent for traveling. So far they do not have anything for the iP4 yet or any other company that had them for the 3G/3GS. I've looked just wondering if anyone knows of another product? Do not want any other type of mobile charging, just one that is also a case.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketf...&skuId=9682438&st=Rocketfish Mobile&cp=2&lp=1

DiamondGCoupe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 12, 2007
Thanks for the smart ass comment but that product is NOT available until the end of September. Does me no good at this point. Obviously I know there are many in the works but I could use one, well, NOW.

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
wait for the mili power spring 4, only other battery case I know of that will be out next week.

DiamondGCoupe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 12, 2007
i had the exogear and it did not charge the ip4 to full.

These cases are not meant to charge the iPhone.. You're supposed to attach the case when both are fully charged keeping your iPhone at 100% for 2X as long. If you use it to charge the iPhone it will only charge it about 60-70%.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.