PDA

View Full Version : Best iPad Print App?!

bmw70732
Aug 26, 2010, 01:21 PM
Fellow iPad fans, I am searching for the best iPad print app. I see several options in the app store, but am not sure which to buy. I want to be able to print just about anything and everything to my WiFi/Bluetooth enabled printer. Thanks for the feedback!

Corndog5595
Aug 26, 2010, 01:23 PM
I believe it depends on the printer you use. Most of them require a client running on a computer that is connected to that printer.

zakfox1986
Aug 26, 2010, 01:29 PM
This article says it best: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2362451,00.asp

It kinda depends what you're looking for exactly. Air Sharing HD sorta does it all except that it effs up the format of any documents. It's almost what I was looking for when I did some looking but not quite. So right now I'm sitting it out.

Maybe there will be some updates to Air Sharing to fix the rough edges. As iOS evolves and matures Apple will see the need to implement less shady ways to print. The iPad is still pretty limited for apps and stuff.

I live in a very rural town in Mississippi...a month ago I'd come to this coffee shop and be the only person with an iPad. Right this moment out of the five strangers here there are three with iPads. That's still kind of rare but it shows that it is getting somewhere. And apps will follow.