PDA

View Full Version : Question about noterize

NavySEAL6
Aug 26, 2010, 02:43 PM
Just downloaded noterize yesterday and it looks pretty solid, I'm considering using it to take notes for college this year. My only concern is backup. Is there a reasonable backup solution?

Ciclismo
Aug 27, 2010, 06:13 AM
Good question - I always assumed that there were backuos made every time I synced.

NavySEAL6
Aug 27, 2010, 11:17 AM
Maybe theree is? I'm not sure I just wanted to make sure. It's unrealistic to put my whole college life onto this thing without a reliable backup plan.

airell
Mar 12, 2011, 01:55 PM
Hi All,

I have been taking notes for university for a while with Noterize. Recently I ran into a problem with updating/restoring. I thought that iTunes would backup my notes much like it does with all other apps data. However it doesn't. After I restored all my notes were gone!! Good thing I have been exporting them on a regular biases. It was frustrating however because I had to import all the note back individually (this turned out to be a lot of notes) Just be careful when updating.....

In the iTunes app data folder there is a couple files there. (Usually quite large) I'm going to be updating to 4.3 today so I am going to take a copy of that file before updating. I hope that I won’t lose anything. I'll post here about what I find out.

Cheers