PDA

View Full Version : My Ipod Touch Won't Turn On

anqelbby
Aug 27, 2010, 09:42 AM
Hi My Ipod Touch Won't Turn On. IWas Playing This Game Office Heroes And I Had Put My Ipod Down On My Bed And Walked Away for A Couple Seconds When I Came Back MY Ipod Was Off And Wouldnt Turn On This Happened 3 Days Ago.

tadad1
Aug 27, 2010, 09:47 AM
Try a hard reset by pressing and holding both the power and home button at the same time and see if it reboots.

anqelbby
Aug 27, 2010, 02:01 PM
i tried that and nothing

battlekid
Aug 27, 2010, 03:59 PM
Try holding the lock and home buttons for 10 sec, then let go.Then, connect it to iTunes and repeat if nothing happened the first time. Also, make sure to charge it! It could simply be out of battery.

battlekid
Aug 27, 2010, 04:01 PM
And, is it jailbroken? What version of iOS is it running? What model is it? What size? We need to kn0w this stuff to help you. If all else fails, i can sell you my 32gb for $225 :D

thebleeptruth
Aug 28, 2010, 04:59 AM
I will assume that you made sure your device had enough battery. Anyway if hard resets don't work, try doing a system restore. Keep holding the home button, and then while still pressed, plug it to your computer. Try reading the full details here: How to Fix Common Issues for the iPhone and iPod Touch (http://factoidz.com/how-to-fix-common-issues-for-the-iphone-and-ipod-touch/). Hope it helps.