PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order iPod Touch 4th GEN?

Methalius
Aug 27, 2010, 10:31 AM
Hello everyone! I'm new here but not new to Macs or iPods. My wife and I have had our iBook for 6 years and it is still running GREAT! I'm on my 3rd iPod Classic and on my 2nd iPod Nano. I'll be getting an iPhone 4 when my Verizon contract is up in January either with Verizon if the rumors are true or with AT&T if they aren't.

I am going to be picking up my first ever iPod Touch when the 4th Gen is released hopefully like past versions on September 9th. My question is, can I pre-order one or do I have to wait until they are released? I'm just going to head on down to the local Apple Store to pick up mine.

When the new models are released, how quickly are covers released as well. I don't want to drop $400 only to get it stratched on the first day.

miles01110
Aug 27, 2010, 10:37 AM
My question is, can I pre-order one or do I have to wait until they are released?

At the least you have to wait until they are announced. Nobody knows anything at this point.

Methalius
Aug 27, 2010, 10:39 AM
At the least you have to wait until they are announced. Nobody knows anything at this point.

Gotcha.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm just stuck waiting until the announcement for now.... Something to look forward to at least.

Thank you.

GregR
Aug 27, 2010, 11:15 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here but not new to Macs or iPods. My wife and I have had our iBook for 6 years and it is still running GREAT! I'm on my 3rd iPod Classic and on my 2nd iPod Nano. I'll be getting an iPhone 4 when my Verizon contract is up in January either with Verizon if the rumors are true or with AT&T if they aren't.

I am going to be picking up my first ever iPod Touch when the 4th Gen is released hopefully like past versions on September 9th. My question is, can I pre-order one or do I have to wait until they are released? I'm just going to head on down to the local Apple Store to pick up mine.

When the new models are released, how quickly are covers released as well. I don't want to drop $400 only to get it stratched on the first day.

September first, not ninth. Media invitations were issued and the place for the event is being prepped. They want to have it early to distract people from the samsung android tablet.