Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which option?

• Keep the current auto selected unlimited data.(Current)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Change to the other unlimited option.(Option2)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • You should not have tried to cheat the system to begin with.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

rans0m00

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
So recently did the wrong thing and got unlimited data when I wasn't supposed to have it. Now the question is I have two options. One is the auto plan it gives when you don't have a data plan which is the unlimited but the second option looks like the legit unlimited data option. If something is not broke I hate "fix" it but also don't want them to notice this later down the road so unsure to leave it or change it to the other unlimited. If anyone has had any experience like this I would appreciate some advice.

Attachments

• Options.png
    Options.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 64
  • current option.png
    current option.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 44
  • option2.png
    option2.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 47

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Change it.
I believe the first unlimited plan they added dont work/activate the visual voicemail. Or at least in my situation it didnt and had to call them to change it to the other iphone unlimited data plan.

rans0m00

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Well I guess att answered my question for me

Unfortunately, your feature change failed. Please review the error message below for steps to resolve your problem.
F931: The feature you are trying to add is not compatible with the phone/device on record in the billing system. For assistance with the feature, please click the image below to contact our live Click to Chat group to update your phone/device in the billing system. Click to Chat is available from 8:00am -10:00pm M-F, 8:00am - 9:00pm Sat ET. If the image does not appear you may call Customer Service at 1-800-331-0500 or 611 from your wireless phone.

Dont think i am going to try to call them up and see if they will change it... Also on the current plan I am stuck on visual voicemail works you just have to set it up again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.