PDA

View Full Version : Reapply PS Anti-glare screen protector

littlegreenyoda
Aug 28, 2010, 03:04 AM
Hi,

I got another ipad and is it possible to transfer the old Powersupport anti-glare to the new ipad?

Will it still stick?

Thanks

littlegreenyoda
Aug 28, 2010, 07:38 AM
anyone?

appreciate your input.

Thank you

DarkAether
Aug 28, 2010, 10:02 AM
Yep. I was slightly off in my application, but it didn't really show with the Apple case covering the edges, however after going with the Yoobao "Magic" case a couple of months later, it looked sloppy, so I simply put some tape on the edge to pull it up and reapplied - this time I did a wet application to make it easier to slide just right.

littlegreenyoda
Aug 28, 2010, 09:42 PM
Yep. I was slightly off in my application, but it didn't really show with the Apple case covering the edges, however after going with the Yoobao "Magic" case a couple of months later, it looked sloppy, so I simply put some tape on the edge to pull it up and reapplied - this time I did a wet application to make it easier to slide just right.

How do you make a wet application?

Will the water affects the ipad screen?

jm5309
Aug 29, 2010, 02:16 AM
Yes it will still stick. I removed mine for a few weeks and then put it back on. I had to wash it first because it got lint on the back. I let it dry on cling wrap as advised by a Power Support rep, and now it's back on my iPad just fine. Maybe not as perfect as the first time, when it was new out of the box, but it still looks great.

littlegreenyoda
Aug 29, 2010, 04:25 AM
Yes it will still stick. I removed mine for a few weeks and then put it back on. I had to wash it first because it got lint on the back. I let it dry on cling wrap as advised by a Power Support rep, and now it's back on my iPad just fine. Maybe not as perfect as the first time, when it was new out of the box, but it still looks great.

WASH???

and it still can stick?

xraytech
Aug 29, 2010, 10:38 AM
WASH???

and it still can stick?

Yes!!!

But don't let it air dry. Apply while wet.

xraytech
Aug 29, 2010, 10:41 AM
How do you make a wet application?

Will the water affects the ipad screen?

This is how you do the "WET METHOD"

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=998459&highlight=