PDA

View Full Version : Netflix streaming vs Hulu streaming

Plutonius
Aug 28, 2010, 04:28 PM
Which service has the best selection for streaming to my Touch ? Also, any recommendations on which is the better service to stream video to my Touch ?

Peterson8765
Aug 28, 2010, 04:48 PM
Netflix all the way.

Plutonius
Aug 28, 2010, 05:43 PM
Netflix all the way.

What do they have for a library that I can stream to my Touch ? I'm not interested at all in getting DVDs so I was wondering if the streaming alone was worth the monthly cost.

ralts
Aug 28, 2010, 05:52 PM
Which service has the best selection for streaming to my Touch ? Also, any recommendations on which is the better service to stream video to my Touch ?

Hulu if you want recent shows soon after they air (about a day I think). Netflix for a much larger selection of most shows a season or two after they air.

I use Netflix (mainly because that's what our family uses already) but I don't think Hulu is worth the extra dollar anyway. I can always watch most shows when I get back to my computer anyway.

EDIT: And yes, the streaming is worth it for Netflix.

Plutonius
Aug 28, 2010, 11:45 PM
Hulu if you want recent shows soon after they air (about a day I think). Netflix for a much larger selection of most shows a season or two after they air.

I use Netflix (mainly because that's what our family uses already) but I don't think Hulu is worth the extra dollar anyway. I can always watch most shows when I get back to my computer anyway.

EDIT: And yes, the streaming is worth it for Netflix.

Thank you...

ChrisGonzales90
Aug 29, 2010, 12:06 AM
Netflix for your movies and Hulu for your TV shows

GregR
Aug 29, 2010, 10:22 AM
You can always view hulu when you get to a computer, so I say do netflix. (which is compatable with more things (ios devices, tv's console games etc))

NJMetsHero
Aug 29, 2010, 05:42 PM
What do they have for a library that I can stream to my Touch ? I'm not interested at all in getting DVDs so I was wondering if the streaming alone was worth the monthly cost.

Tons of movies are streamable plus a lot of TV shows like Lost, Heroes, Dexter, 24, The Office, 30 Rock, Family Guy, Futurama, plus a lot more.

DiamondMac
Aug 31, 2010, 10:44 AM
Netflix for your movies and Hulu for your TV shows

I use Netflix for 90% TV

They may not be new but they are still in fact TV shows...24, Lost, etc....