Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

indianappleboy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
I bought a mbp 13" a couple of months back frm d US. I stay in india. I'm a big fan of fifa but couldn't find any fifa games or football games for mac??pls help

indianappleboy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
i'm aware of the windows partition.....but without partition isn't there any football game for mac osx except the age old fifa05??

indianappleboy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
i'm aware of the windows partition.....but without partition isn't there any football game for mac osx except the age old fifa05??

masterofbuckets

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2009
I am surprised there is still FIFA on the PC. EA have moved their focus from the the PC onto the console for sports games for quite some time.

So yeah, if you wanna play FIFA on your Mac, you gotta install Windows.

EnglishPsycho

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
You'll find sega released their football manager game on mac, simply called football manager 2010.
You can even purchase it on steam for about £15 now, though 2011 is due sometime in the next few months if you wait a bit longer.
But like everyone else has stated, for a playable football game I'm afraid you gotta go the console or windows route.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.