Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vouder17

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2003
Home
I have just ordered an imac and i am mucho excited, but apple is just keeping me in the dark about when it is going to ship. i ordered on the 6th and my web order status displays that it will be here on the 10th. It is a BTO, model and its status still says "open". So i was wondering how long it stays in the open status, and how long after the status gets changed will it arrive in Holland.

Thanks
DjVoTeZ

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
vouder17 said:
I have just ordered an imac and i am mucho excited, but apple is just keeping me in the dark about when it is going to ship. i ordered on the 6th and my web order status displays that it will be here on the 10th. It is a BTO, model and its status still says "open". So i was wondering how long it stays in the open status, and how long after the status gets changed will it arrive in Holland.

Thanks
DjVoTeZ

If it's a 17" it would probably ship soon. I've heard that 20" is taking a bit in europe, due to shortage. I had to wait almost four weeks before my 20" BTO was shipped

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.