Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cuz03

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
On the day of the release of the ipod touch 4g will all stores get it or will apple get it first day and then other stores get it later? I am only asking because i am planning on getting it from best buy because i have $75 worth of gift cards to there. i am so ready for it to be released. i don't think i'll make it till its release date :D

Peterson8765

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2010
Oregon
Best Buy gets them at least one week when Apple releases, I bought one of the new nanos about a week after they released them. Walmart and other retail stores get them about 2 weeks after.

Cuz03

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
Best Buy gets them at least one week when Apple releases, I bought one of the new nanos about a week after they released them. Walmart and other retail stores get them about 2 weeks after.

Darn, i live about 20 minutes away from the nearest apple store.

Cuz03

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
How long for other stores to get it?

In your guys past experiences how long does it take certain major stores to get the ipod touch? How long does it take target, best buy, walmart and any other major stores you know about.

fel10

macrumors 68020
Feb 2, 2010
Woodstock, GA USA
I wanted to get it from Best Buy, but I don't think I will be able to wait a whole week, so I will just go to the Apple store and get it there!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.