PDA

View Full Version : How many hours till Apple keynote is online for viewing?

skiltrip
Aug 30, 2010, 02:27 PM
When does Apple usually have a keynote available for viewing on their website after the actual event?

I'm debating whether or not to follow the keynote with Engadget's blog or to just wait and watch the thing in it's entirety without knowing anything prior.

rdowns
Aug 30, 2010, 02:46 PM
As I recall, they are usually up sometime between 6-8pm ET.

Peterson8765
Aug 30, 2010, 02:59 PM
Yeah for WWDC this year, it took a couple hours until Apple posted the keynote online.

GregR
Aug 30, 2010, 03:17 PM
Usually 4-6 hours after the event starts

skiltrip
Aug 31, 2010, 06:07 AM
Not too bad. If one were to choose to ignore all possible sources of information until the video was posted, it might be tough. I mean, even going to the Apple.com website to watch the video, you'd no doubt see an iPod touch full screen somethingorother before you could even find the link to the video, most likely spoiling the whole thing. Might be more trouble than it's worth.

Good thing about following a blog live, is I'll be at work, where strangely enough, I have more free-time then I do when I'm at home.

rdowns
Aug 31, 2010, 06:20 AM
Not too bad. If one were to choose to ignore all possible sources of information until the video was posted, it might be tough. I mean, even going to the Apple.com website to watch the video, you'd no doubt see an iPod touch full screen somethingorother before you could even find the link to the video, most likely spoiling the whole thing. Might be more trouble than it's worth.

Good thing about following a blog live, is I'll be at work, where strangely enough, I have more free-time then I do when I'm at home.

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/08/31/september-2010-media-event-spoiler-free-keynote-stream/

skiltrip
Aug 31, 2010, 08:22 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/2010/08/31/september-2010-media-event-spoiler-free-keynote-stream/

That rules! Thanks!