PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or did Jobs not even demo the new Ipod Touch?

Bdoskail
Sep 1, 2010, 02:01 PM
To me it seems as though it all passed really quickly, all the ipods were shown really fast and if i recall well, Jobs didnt even demo the new, amazing, brilliant, breathtaking, Ipod Touch...

I would of liked to have seen the gaming and camera and all that on the phone along with a test of Face Time... BUt oh well :(

gta50419
Sep 1, 2010, 02:04 PM
yeah he did, he also forgot to mention that it does still pics too
i thought it was just a video cam like on the old nano until i looked on apple site

+ didn't announce the release date

Bdoskail
Sep 1, 2010, 02:51 PM
yeah he did, he also forgot to mention that it does still pics too
i thought it was just a video cam like on the old nano until i looked on apple site

+ didn't announce the release date

I dont understand why he didnt explain all these things when it was one of the most awaited products!
And i guess he didnt say it does still pics because the camera doesnt even have 1 MP...

Phil In Idaho
Sep 1, 2010, 10:57 PM
Yeah, it's .7mp - can you blame him?

gta50419
Sep 1, 2010, 11:02 PM
^exactly

a lot of people going to be pissed off when they come home, take a pic, and see them crappy quality ass pics lol

leomac08
Sep 1, 2010, 11:02 PM
Naw he didn't do a demo, unlike last year's event were he spoke a lot about the 3G iPod touch, the main hype was apple tv this year somehow.:rolleyes:

Bdoskail
Sep 2, 2010, 05:59 AM
On the other hand, he DID demo the Nano... Jobs probably thought it wasnt that amazing so he didnt want to show it lol

M-5
Sep 2, 2010, 07:20 AM
He didn't mention it takes stills, because the camera is primarily for FaceTime (switching between cameras) and HD video.

Ryan1524
Sep 2, 2010, 07:57 AM
It's an iPod touch. It's got a camera. What's to demo?

I'm glad he spent more time on the Apple TV. That box is mighty interesting.