Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bdoskail

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
To me it seems as though it all passed really quickly, all the ipods were shown really fast and if i recall well, Jobs didnt even demo the new, amazing, brilliant, breathtaking, Ipod Touch...

I would of liked to have seen the gaming and camera and all that on the phone along with a test of Face Time... BUt oh well :(

gta50419

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2010
yeah he did, he also forgot to mention that it does still pics too
i thought it was just a video cam like on the old nano until i looked on apple site

+ didn't announce the release date

Bdoskail

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
yeah he did, he also forgot to mention that it does still pics too
i thought it was just a video cam like on the old nano until i looked on apple site

+ didn't announce the release date

I dont understand why he didnt explain all these things when it was one of the most awaited products!
And i guess he didnt say it does still pics because the camera doesnt even have 1 MP...

gta50419

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2010
^exactly

a lot of people going to be pissed off when they come home, take a pic, and see them crappy quality ass pics lol

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Naw he didn't do a demo, unlike last year's event were he spoke a lot about the 3G iPod touch, the main hype was apple tv this year somehow.:rolleyes:

Bdoskail

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
On the other hand, he DID demo the Nano... Jobs probably thought it wasnt that amazing so he didnt want to show it lol

M-5

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2008
He didn't mention it takes stills, because the camera is primarily for FaceTime (switching between cameras) and HD video.

Ryan1524

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2003
Canada GTA
It's an iPod touch. It's got a camera. What's to demo?

I'm glad he spent more time on the Apple TV. That box is mighty interesting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.