Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mojoe24

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2009
I don't think its the same camera. There would be no reason to "cap" the resolution of stills.

mojoe24

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2009
But it wouldn't make since to spend the money on purchasing more expensive hardware just to cap it, even if they get a larger discount for raising their order from just iPhone to Iphone+Ipod for cameras.

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
Make people happy with a camera for the touch but keep iphone4 the device to get if you want a a really good camera

I didn't think even the iPhone 4 still camera was all that great. It is still no replacement a real camera, even a basic point and shoot.

I've very happy to get a quick and dirty cam for the back for quick Facetime shots and things like that. Also won't eat up as much storage space if I keep a bunch of pictures on there I shot of my daughter and stuff.

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
I cant find this in the tech specs.

From the specs:

149ulwy.png

GL2

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2009
The lack of a decent still camera in the Touch and a 128GB storage option is going to keep me from buying one. Maybe next year's update will bring what I need.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.