PDA

View Full Version : When will cases be available at stores like Best Buy and Amazon?

Outrun1986
Sep 1, 2010, 03:38 PM
Does anyone know when cases will be available for this, particularly at Best Buy since I have gift cards to there? I don't want to use it without a case cause its gonna scratch a lot. If its gonna take a while then I will just wait till the cases come out in order to get one, or order a cheap case from ebay if they have them on there to tide me over till I can get a better case.

squeeks
Sep 1, 2010, 03:41 PM
Sometime in the next day to 6 months

no one really knows for sure.

i'd bet in the next few days as pre-order though.

You can bet it wont be more than 2 weeks before they are available for shipping from other retailers

Panther71
Sep 1, 2010, 04:05 PM
When will BB have the 4G iPod Touch in stock to sell? They are still showing the 3G models on their on-line store.

cgoodwin22
Sep 1, 2010, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know when cases will be available for this, particularly at Best Buy since I have gift cards to there? I don't want to use it without a case cause its gonna scratch a lot. If its gonna take a while then I will just wait till the cases come out in order to get one, or order a cheap case from ebay if they have them on there to tide me over till I can get a better case.

it's hard to say. i would assume they'll have at least one type of case when the itouch is officially released...it may not be the particular case that you like. i like the silicon case myself.

pamon
Sep 1, 2010, 04:20 PM
usually they are released a week or two after the units arrive. big money maker for the stores on the accessories.