PDA

View Full Version : The New Ipod Touch Camera

mclaren700
Sep 2, 2010, 07:14 AM
In the Engadget review, he was comparing back pictures from iphone and ipod touch and said there was absolutely no difference. he also said that they were probably the same camera, minus the flash.

I have a feeling Apple just messed up describing the new camera. Or maybe they want to keep it a surprise, who knows?

tadad1
Sep 2, 2010, 07:22 AM
In the Gizmodo review, he was comparing back pictures from iphone and ipod touch and said there was absolutely no difference. he also said that they were probably the same camera, minus the flash.

I have a feeling Apple just messed up describing the new camera. Or maybe they want to keep it a surprise, who knows?

What review were you reading? Obviously not the one here (http://gizmodo.com/5627599/the-complete-guide-to-the-new-ipod-touch) that said The only disappointment: The low resolution back camera. You will still need to pay the iPhone 4 premium to get a good camera sensor.

seong
Sep 2, 2010, 07:24 AM
Man, I hope the man who wrote that on Gizmodo (I'm a huge fan of it. reading it every 6 hours) is telling the truth.

mclaren700
Sep 2, 2010, 07:37 AM
I ment engadget sorry : l

mclaren700
Sep 2, 2010, 07:38 AM
and also, the video said that the cameras were "In every way identical to the iPhone 4."

tadad1
Sep 2, 2010, 07:44 AM
From Engadget.

Update: It's worth noting that the back camera is clearly not the same 5 megapixel shooter present on the iPhone 4, as the specs on Apple's page for the touch list the still photo resolution at 960 x 720 -- a huge difference.