PDA

View Full Version : Apple TV 2 Better For....

jmorrow76
Sep 2, 2010, 10:24 AM
Wall mounted flat screens? I would think the new size would allow for some sort of way to mount this behind a mounted flat panel keeping it out of site & effectivly eliminating the need for a component stand.

Any thoughts?

Nipz
Sep 2, 2010, 10:27 AM
What about using the remote through the TV? Using the and iDevice would be ok but would think the standard remote might be blocked.

munkees
Sep 2, 2010, 10:33 AM
the :apple:tv is better for new people, not existing owners, to add to their system, but I don't think it is marketed at the current owners.

jmorrow76
Sep 2, 2010, 10:35 AM
What about using the remote through the TV? Using the and iDevice would be ok but would think the standard remote might be blocked.

I thought about that as well but one would think there would be a way around this. I typically use my iPhone as the remote which I think would work just fine although I would prefer to not lose the option of using my harmony remote.

vwDavid
Sep 2, 2010, 11:19 AM
I thought about that as well but one would think there would be a way around this. I typically use my iPhone as the remote which I think would work just fine although I would prefer to not lose the option of using my harmony remote.

use a small mirror at 45* so it maintains line of sight to the seating area.