PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how long Amazon will take to deliver?

Rocks.
Sep 2, 2010, 03:06 PM
The new ipods are already on Amazon, but do they get the iPods at the same time as Apple does? Will it ship at the same time and deliver around the same time that ipods from Apple will deliver? I dunno if I want to order on there because I don't want to wait too long. Anyone know if Amazon gets them later or at the same time? Because older posts on here always said other places got them a week later than Apple. Will they getem at the same time because they are releasing them next week, giving them time to ship them out?

dhlee528
Sep 2, 2010, 03:13 PM
The new ipods are already on Amazon, but do they get the iPods at the same time as Apple does? Will it ship at the same time and deliver around the same time that ipods from Apple will deliver? I dunno if I want to order on there because I don't want to wait too long. Anyone know if Amazon gets them later or at the same time? Because older posts on here always said other places got them a week later than Apple. Will they getem at the same time because they are releasing them next week, giving them time to ship them out?

probably later than apple store..

Roessnakhan
Sep 2, 2010, 03:19 PM
I suppose it depends. Either way I imagine it wouldn't be 1-2 days difference. Additionally, if you have a Prime account that speeds things along too.