PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Jaguar feature?

onemoof
Aug 22, 2002, 10:26 PM
Post your favorite feature of Jaguar.

Here's mine: BOUNCE. Simply click on any spam in Mail and click the Bounce button to bounce it back to the sender with a "User Unknown" message.

kungfu
Aug 22, 2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by onemoof
Post your favorite feature of Jaguar.

Here's mine: BOUNCE. Simply click on any spam in Mail and click the Bounce button to bounce it back to the sender with a "User Unknown" message.

bounce has been around way before jaguar...? but anyway, my favorite "feature" is probably the speed. junk mail is pretty nice too...

MacUser1
Aug 22, 2002, 10:39 PM
yeah, bounce has been around for some time now. My two favorite features of jaguar would have to be rendezvous and the improved windows networking (my school uses a windows network).

ibookin'
Aug 22, 2002, 10:45 PM
My favorite feature of Jaguar is the speed increase. Even without QE my 500MHz iBook runs very nicely, and will be a very nice machine for the two more years I plan to keep it (I will have had it for a year in 5 days). I will be buying a new tower in January, though. I'm ready to buy my first serious desktop Mac, and I want it to scream. It should have no trouble doing just that running OS 10.2.2 (speculating).

mac15
Aug 22, 2002, 10:51 PM
definately not ichat :(

umm boot times, speed overall, and the finder speed and search

billiam0878
Aug 22, 2002, 10:56 PM
Quartz Extreme & Rendezvous are my two favorite features.

Bill

peterjhill
Aug 23, 2002, 06:42 AM
ipv6, pptp, ipsec, mdns, rendezvous