PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar Questions

AlejandroGonzo
Aug 23, 2002, 12:15 AM
Can I make it so that when I hit the red button in windows that it quits the application?

Also, can a laptop and desktop communicate via airport when both have jaguar and exchange files and such?

When using Snaz Pro X and trying to save to the iPhoto library, how do I make the jpeg screenshots appear in the library?

arn
Aug 23, 2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by AlejandroGonzo
Can I make it so that when I hit the red button in windows that it quits the application?

Also, can a laptop and desktop communicate via airport when both have jaguar and exchange files and such?

When using Snaz Pro X and trying to save to the iPhoto library, how do I make the jpeg screenshots appear in the library?

1) No, you can't from as far as I can tell.... however, it really shouldn't make much of a difference if an App is quit or not. You'll run into problems if you don't have enough memory to run what you want at the same time... but if an app is not in use, it should get paged out to the drive if you need more ram.

2) Yes

3) don't know.

arn

irmongoose
Aug 23, 2002, 01:53 AM
Well I don't really understand what you're saying about SnapzPro, but I think you just have to go to the settings in SnapzPro, pick a Save Folder, and then drag those pictures from the save folder into iPhoto.

irmongoose