PDA

View Full Version : Air Tunes no longer working since iTunes 10

Benito
Sep 5, 2010, 08:16 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem yet, but I haven't been able to get Air Tunes to work since I installed iTunes 10 on our MBP's. I have an Airport Extreme and two Airport Expresses. Normally I can stream music from either MBP to the Airport Expresses, but I now get errors when I try to hook up the stereos connected to the Airport Expresses. I have powered off and rebooted the AE's. When that didn't work I opened Airport Utility and unchecked enable Air Tunes and rebooted again. When that didn't work I restored to factory settings and then went through and reprogrammed the AE. Still nothing, has this occurred with anyone else? :confused:

Alrescha
Sep 5, 2010, 08:37 AM
For what it's worth, it works fine for me with both Airport Extreme and Airport Express.

A.

Benito
Sep 5, 2010, 08:41 AM
That's good to know. I've actually just turned on my other Airport Express and I can't get it to work either. I get the error 15000 on both of them when I try to get them to connect.

Benito
Sep 5, 2010, 09:03 AM
OK, I rebooted my Airport Extreme and that seems to have fixed the problem.

dmiller40
Nov 22, 2010, 08:50 PM
Having same problem, rebooted airport express, restarted itunes and still cant get it to work. It works with apple tv.

dmiller40
Nov 23, 2010, 09:08 PM
Running Windows 7 I made a firewall exception to allow inbound traffic on port UDP 6002 and my aiport express' are working now.

dm