Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rohit6060

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
Hi guys,
I'm planning to buy a skin for ipod touch 4(whenever I get it).I've had a 1st gen touch for 2 years and I know how it scratches,specially the back.I'm considering 4 diff. manufacturers. Gadgetshieldz,bestskinsever,bodyguardz & zagg.
I don't mind how complicated the process is,I'll manage putting it on..
I have following 2 major consideration:
1.It should be absolutely clear and invisible.I don't want to mess around with all these pixels I'm paying for...
2.I really love these glass displays in all of apple multitouch devices.Hence the skin should give least of that rubber like feel and more like original.
I would seriously appreciate comments from people who have used either all or most of them...
I'm considering 1 more option.If I put the skin only on the back and go for a pouch smthng like zagg ultraslim..Will that be a good option?Can all these pouches really be sufficient to protect the screen?

Brewstermax

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2008
I cannot say for anyone else, but the ZAGG products work very well, when applied correctly. They are very reputable, and if I were in the market for a non case form of protection, I would happily buy another InvisibleSHEILD.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.