Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chaosbringer

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2009
Lisboa, Portugal
Great video, love that color but hate the fact that it does not support screen shields again (had a 3GS version of it)...

Think i'll get a Speck Candyshell instead...

Macmar88

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2010

scarboy6693

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Yea he's pretty much the reason I started doing review vids.. Shame he still having health issues he was the best

Ya. Its been like 5 Months Now. Well At least MTP is still around. Plus I found some other great case reviewers out there like TechnologyBRAT and TekBeatTV

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
Thanks. Its a great case

I decided to use the Ink case I picked up this weekend. It's is a nice case, but it does add a bit of bulk that I am not used to with the iPhone 4. I will use the ink as a backup or change-of-pace but I can't wait to put my iFrogz Luxe Lean back on.

scarboy6693

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
San Francisco, CA
I decided to use the Ink case I picked up this weekend. It's is a nice case, but it does add a bit of bulk that I am not used to with the iPhone 4. I will use the ink as a backup or change-of-pace but I can't wait to put my iFrogz Luxe Lean back on.

It does add some bulk, but not too much IMO, but thats probably because my other cases are the CandyShell and Case-Mate Tough Case

Bawstun

Suspended
Jun 25, 2009
Honestly I can say, I enjoyed the white incase slider for the iphone 4 much more than any of the other 'grippy' textured ones. I returned my black incase slider ip4 for the white 'glossy' (meaning, plastic) and I love it much more. It doesn't scratch as easily as the textured fabric, and it just feels/slides better in and out of pocket. I had the same white glossy for the 3GS for the same reason, and I love it. I was so happy to find the white in my local Best Buy, and it was the last one on the peg. All the other colors had 4-5 left.

scarboy6693

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Honestly I can say, I enjoyed the white incase slider for the iphone 4 much more than any of the other 'grippy' textured ones. I returned my black incase slider ip4 for the white 'glossy' (meaning, plastic) and I love it much more. It doesn't scratch as easily as the textured fabric, and it just feels/slides better in and out of pocket. I had the same white glossy for the 3GS for the same reason, and I love it. I was so happy to find the white in my local Best Buy, and it was the last one on the peg. All the other colors had 4-5 left.

Might have to give it a shot. Thought TBH, I really like the grippy texture

arcturuz

macrumors regular
May 15, 2008
OT abit

my incase slider has started to peel within 2 wks of use

5lt3l5.jpg
:(

Resist

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2008
I prefer the matte black, but it does show some finger smudging. The Gun Metal however doesn't show any finger prints at all.

scarboy6693

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
San Francisco, CA
I prefer the matte black, but it does show some finger smudging. The Gun Metal however doesn't show any finger prints at all.

I also got the gun metal because you don't really see too many people who have them. I've seen a ton with Black and White, but not so many with GunMetal

pujols617

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2010
I can only vouch for Zaggs remodeled Front Screen Protectors at Best Buy stores. i installed it for my girlfriend today and she has the purple Incase Slider and it worked like a charm. I actually put on the case right away, didn't have to wait for it to dry up because it doesn't even touch the screen protector

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.