PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis, IN - Keystone Store - In Stock (No 64GB)

musicpenguy
Sep 8, 2010, 10:08 AM
Hello All - I am now the proud owner of the new iPod touch 32GB (wanted 64GB - but hey saved me a $100 for storage that would be nice but not needed)

The Keystone Store in Indianapolis had the new iPod nanos, iPod shuffles, and iPod touches (all models in stock except for 64GB) - the new nano is pretty sweet - just waiting for someone to release a watchband for it :)

Happy iPod day everyone - would love to hear how many new iPods people are getting today

burgundyyears
Sep 8, 2010, 10:22 AM
Hello All - I am now the proud owner of the new iPod touch 32GB (wanted 64GB - but hey saved me a $100 for storage that would be nice but not needed)

The Keystone Store in Indianapolis had the new iPod nanos, iPod shuffles, and iPod touches (all models in stock except for 64GB) - the new nano is pretty sweet - just waiting for someone to release a watchband for it :)

Happy iPod day everyone - would love to hear how many new iPods people are getting today

Picked up my 32GB from a local mall apple store and canceled the preorder that hadn't moved at all in 6 days. Am at work so will have to play with it later. Sounds like no 64GBs in the initial shipment is common.

musicpenguy
Sep 8, 2010, 11:20 AM
Awesome - I am still stunned at how beautiful this new thin design is - enjoy your new iPod - seems no 64GB models anywhere yet

fel10
Sep 8, 2010, 11:22 AM
I just called the Apple Store here in Georgia and they have the 64GB! Will be getting one tonight!