Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ShStylo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
Anybody got their iPod in a Canadian store yet? Going to go check out my local Apple store in a moment.

ShStylo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
None in Vancouver from places I've called. Any Canadians out there looking for 4G iPod Touch?

Bleak

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2010
None in Vancouver from places I've called. Any Canadians out there looking for 4G iPod Touch?
I am, I live in Ontario, a few places seem to have them in stock online, but all of them are really far away from me :(

maus

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2010
I've noticed something with Ontario Future Shop stock levels. It seems like the shipments are coming up from the Niagra Falls border. The Niagra Falls location got their iPods yesterday, and today, the locations in Cambridge, London, Kitchener, etc, all got stock. Looks like they're making their way slowly but surely up east. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that they'll arrive at my local store before noon tomorrow! :)

ShStylo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
Going to check my Apple Store and Futureshop near my work tomorrow morning will let you guys know of the availability.

Bleak

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2010
Just bought a 64gb ipod touch in Yorkdale mall (Toronto, Ontario) at the apple store. Huge ass lineup for the iphone... One other person went for the ipod touch. Seemed to have quite a bit in stock.

maus

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2010
Hmm, I wonder if the Fairview Apple store's received their shipment yet. I think I'll wait until this afternoon to see if it comes in stock at FS or BB. My local FS just said they're expecting a shipment from Apple this afternoon. I'd rather not deal with Apple's return policy.

Bleak

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2010
Hmm, I wonder if the Fairview Apple store's received their shipment yet. I think I'll wait until this afternoon to see if it comes in stock at FS or BB. My local FS just said they're expecting a shipment from Apple this afternoon. I'd rather not deal with Apple's return policy.
Is it bad? :X I'm considering returning mine to get an iphone.

Bleak

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2010
They charge a 10% restocking fee if the packaging has been opened and there's no defect with the device.
Wow that's total balls... Makes me think I should have waited till costco got it xD. Ah well, once the ipod touch actually started up, I fell in love with it :) It's pretty damn amazing.

ShStylo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
FML still dont have it at my local Apple Store in Vancouver. Going to check in the afternoon again.

zenitramn

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2010
I got my ipod touch at the Futureshop on Pembina Hwy in Winnipeg.

They were still in the back warehouse area and didn't even have them out of the box yet.

I'm at work right now and letting it charge fully before I play with it later this evening.

maus

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2010
Ugh, the Fairview Apple store has the new iPods in stock, but I'm not sure if I should drive over or just wait a few hours to see if my local FS or BB get them today.

ShStylo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
Sweet just picked one up. These things are going fast so I'd go to an Apple Store right away. There were 3 people infront of me asking for the iPod, it hasn't even been put on display yet at Vancouver (Pacific Center)!

SoraLimit

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2010
Sweet just picked one up. These things are going fast so I'd go to an Apple Store right away. There were 3 people infront of me asking for the iPod, it hasn't even been put on display yet at Vancouver (Pacific Center)!

That's awesome! I just paid a visit to the Apple Store and they had some in stock!:D

Hawkeye411

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2007
Canada EH!!!
Just picked up a 32gb from the Futureshop on Prospect in Fredericton. They had more 8GB and 32GB in stock but no 64 GB.

Man is my son going to be pumped when I get home! He saved his paper route money and I ordered online but I just cancelled the online order.

Happy days!

jcdavies

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2010
how long does it usually take costco to get it in canada and do they usually sell it any cheaper?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.