PDA

View Full Version : I want my 23" Apple Cinema Display at 90 degrees

bigBrains
Dec 14, 2004, 07:43 PM
I have a 23 inch Apple Cinema display and it tilts back at a slight angle. Does anyone know of a Stand or bracket to help me get this thing upright?

Thanks
David Grossman

Littleodie914
Dec 14, 2004, 07:50 PM
I have a 23 inch Apple Cinema display and it tilts back at a slight angle. Does anyone know of a Stand or bracket to help me get this thing upright?

Thanks
David GrossmanHmm... For what purpose, exactly? I've heard that it's actually better for your eyes if you look slightly downward towards your monitor, which would require it to slant back a bit. What's the problem? :confused:

Capt Underpants
Dec 14, 2004, 08:14 PM
Hmm... For what purpose, exactly? I've heard that it's actually better for your eyes if you look slightly downward towards your monitor, which would require it to slant back a bit. What's the problem? :confused:

Maybe he likes it like that :rolleyes:

bigBrains
Dec 14, 2004, 08:17 PM
Hmm... For what purpose, exactly? I've heard that it's actually better for your eyes if you look slightly downward towards your monitor, which would require it to slant back a bit. What's the problem? :confused:
I have it back on my desk a bit and and I also use it for TV and DVDs. It seems more natural to have it 90 degrees, like most monitors. The new Cinema displays come with a stand that allow the screen to be upright.