PDA

View Full Version : Day planner type case?

smetvid
Sep 10, 2010, 01:18 PM
Just got back from Best Buy with my new iPad 3G. Now I need to find a case.

Does anybody know if there is an ipad case where on the inside cover there may be a couple of pouches to hold things like business cards or a check book? I would also like a little pen holder or two on the inside to hold a normal pen for the check book and maybe a stylus. I plan on using my iPad as an organizer as day planner but of course not everything can be digital yet like business cards or check books. I have not seen a case like this in any stores yet so hopefully somebody here knows of one.

Thanks.

tosh.jc
Sep 10, 2010, 05:54 PM
The Sena folio matches that description, bar the pen holder. It has slots for business cards, credit cards, IDs and a pocket that looks like it was made for a checkbook. It's also probably the highest quality folio you'll ever find, if you're willing to sacrifice the pen space.

nixiemaiden
Sep 10, 2010, 06:02 PM
Maybe check out happy owl studio...I dunno about quality but they sell wallet cases.

mgg
Sep 11, 2010, 12:16 AM
How about the Noreve? No pen slot though.

r-sky
Sep 13, 2010, 01:12 PM
The link below is for a thread I started. It provides you with a review of the case I got. It sounds pretty close to what you are asking about, but may be too small to put check book or too many other things inside. It does have a flap pocket inside that cards or some folded papers will fit snugly in. There is also a place for a pen in the spine. I have been using it now for several weeks and thrilled with it.

Hope it is useful to you as you pursue the case you want.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=999826&highlight=