Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DVNIEL

Cancelled
Original poster
Oct 28, 2003
My friend and I are pitching whatever we can to help our friend with this little hat shop that he's opening up.

I need someone to draw up a couple of digital cartoon Twitter birds with a fitted baseball cap on, sideways/backwards, and also one with the word "follow" on it.

Don't have much to offer, but can pay up to $50-$100 depending on the work. If you're looking to make a few bucks to pay for your family's dinner tonight for something you like to do, help a guy out=)

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
did you check twitter? there are a lot of images like that. I don't have the link available, just google what you are describing.

citizenzen

macrumors 68000
Mar 22, 2010
OMG.

Somebody actually willing to pay something* instead of expecting work for free.

How refreshing. :D

*Still not enough... but at least it's something.

lair360

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2010
Huntly
My friend and I are pitching whatever we can to help our friend with this little hat shop that he's opening up.

I need someone to draw up a couple of digital cartoon Twitter birds with a fitted baseball cap on, sideways/backwards, and also one with the word "follow" on it.

Don't have much to offer, but can pay up to $50-$100 depending on the work. If you're looking to make a few bucks to pay for your family's dinner tonight for something you like to do, help a guy out=)

Do you need a twitter logo? Something that looks different from an ordanry twitter logo (which is default). I can draw it for you and I can implement it on Illustrator. :)

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
OMG.

Somebody actually willing to pay something* instead of expecting work for free.

How refreshing. :D

*Still not enough... but at least it's something.

LOL thought the same thing :)

It's a Twilight Zone thread. Although I think (depending on the scope) would be a good option for a student or newbie.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.