Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bruckg

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2010
The font in the Weather app doesn't look like on the real iPhone, the fonts in the other apps seem misaligned as well. Also, the homescreen wallpaper actually scrolls along with the icons from page to page, which it doesn't on the real iPhone.

I call BS on this one. It looks like this is just another nerd without a life looking for his 5 minutes of internet fame...

uberamd

macrumors 68030
May 26, 2009
Minnesota
The font in the Weather app doesn't look like on the real iPhone, the fonts in the other apps seem misaligned as well. Also, the homescreen wallpaper actually scrolls along with the icons from page to page, which it doesn't on the real iPhone.

I call BS on this one. It looks like this is just another nerd without a life looking for his 5 minutes of internet fame...

I'm thinking BS too, but its pretty convincing.

Darth.Titan

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2007
Austin, TX
This is just a clever theme. If you read the comments on the YouTube site this is stated a number of times.

Not the real iOS.

chris200x9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2006
Why would someone want to cripple their android device? I mean yes the iphone 4 hardware is better than android phones but the OS is very limited IMO.

let's see:

both have itunes sync

both can multitask now

you need windows or a mac for iOS, android can connect to pretty much anything (and itunes sync vs everything)

android tethers

android plays many more formats

android has flash as an option

android can always receive upgrades, I have read about running 2.2 on the g1

custom roms for android

android has free cloud sync (I think)

coming in 3.0 vp8 support

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.