Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snowman1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2010
So I ordered a Speck Fitted Case from Apple's free case program, but I later changed my mind and wanted a bumper case instead. I called Apple and tried to change the order, but they told me that it had already shipped. So I'm stuck with the Speck Fitted case now :(

But anyways, is it possible to BUY a bumper case from a retail store right now? Or do I have to wait until the free case program ends?

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
All AT&T, Best Buy and Apple Stores removed all bumpers from the shelves and sent them back to Apple, so unless you look on craigslist or ebay, their is no where to buy a bumper right now.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
So I ordered a Speck Fitted Case from Apple's free case program, but I later changed my mind and wanted a bumper case instead. I called Apple and tried to change the order, but they told me that it had already shipped. So I'm stuck with the Speck Fitted case now :(

But anyways, is it possible to BUY a bumper case from a retail store right now? Or do I have to wait until the free case program ends?

I wish there was a way to buy a bumper from Apple. They are going for ridiculous prices on eBay. I really want to get another one, mines all messed up from putting it on and off all the time. I also want a white one.

Statusnone88

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2010
I wish there was a way to buy a bumper from Apple. They are going for ridiculous prices on eBay. I really want to get another one, mines all messed up from putting it on and off all the time. I also want a white one.

This. This. This.

I actually got my bumper for free before the "case program" came out, and I had my choice of any color. I so regret not getting the white one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.