Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steller

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2004
From apple store
Mac OS X Combined Update 10.3.7

About Mac OS X Combined Update
Mac OS X is the world’s most advanced operating system, blending the power and stability of UNIX with the legendary simplicity and ease-of-use of the Macintosh. Mac OS X version 10.3 “Panther” contains over 150 new features and provides significant enhancements to its modern, UNIX-based foundation.

What’s New in this Version
Delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for Mac OS X v10.3 Panther and is recommended for all users.

Key enhancements include:
- network volumes are now available in the Finder sidebar and Desktop for convenient access
- improved file sharing and directory services for Mac (AFP), UNIX (NFS) PC (SMB/CIFS), PPTP, and wireless networks
- improved support for NTFS formatted volumes
- improved reliability of user logins, mounting of home directories in a networked environment, and launch of network applications
- improved PostScript and USB printing
- improved font management
- improved disc burning and recording functionality
- improved Bluetooth compatibility for Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse and Bluetooth phones.
- iPods connected via USB 2.0 are now recognized by iTunes and iSync
- improved Open GL technology and updated ATI and NVIDIA graphics drivers
- updated Address Book, Calculator, Disk Utility, DVD Player, Image Capture, Mail, Preview, Safari, Stickies, and QuickTime applications
- improved compatibility for third party applications
- additional support for FireWire and USB devices
- FileVault, FireWire 800 and WebDAV improvements from Update 10.3.1
- previous standalone security updates and Bluetooth Update 1.5.1

SHA1= 0fdb9d47c9d963a5930183ed1aa91456f5a0f014

For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website: http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n300386

For detailed information on Security Updates, please visit this website: http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n61798

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
4serious.jpg

:rolleyes:

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
edesignuk said:

I think this is your best EVER, ed. My office is glass on 3 sides and everyone is staring at me as I laugh hysterically. Pea soup is not pretty coming out of ones nose.

I thnk we should lobby Arn to change Newbie status to NOOB

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
rdowns said:
I think this is your best EVER, ed. My office is glass on 3 sides and everyone is staring at me as I laugh hysterically. Pea soup is not pretty coming out of ones nose.

I thnk we should lobby Arn to change Newbie status to NOOB
LMFAO! Brilliant! :D

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
edesignuk said:
LMFAO! Brilliant! :D

BTW, I'm using the pic above to reply to every stupid email I get today at work today. Sent it 3 times so far.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
rdowns said:
BTW, I'm using the pic above to reply to every stupid email I get today at work today. Sent it 3 times so far.

I wish I could get away with something like that. As it is, I'm just happy to finally see what edesignuk really looks like, after being initially deceived by his 'tar... ;)

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
emw said:
I wish I could get away with something like that. As it is, I'm just happy to finally see what edesignuk really looks like, after being initially deceived by his 'tar... ;)

I'm a VP so I can get away with it. Of course, I'm selective about who I would send it to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.