PDA

View Full Version : Where to purchase CS3 at discounted rate?

lil1998
Sep 13, 2010, 04:23 PM
Is it possible to find the CS3 design suite at a discounted rate these days? I had CS4 on my work computer and wasn't a big fan, but I have used CS3 fairly extensively and like it. Would like to buy a copy, but can't afford the usual rates.

There must be copies of CS3 out there that retailers want to unload...anyone have good luck with this? While I was typing this I was Googling and found one, does anyone have experience with this retailer?

http://www.oemsoftwarebuy.org/adobe-creative-suite-3-design-premium-for-mac.html

lil1998
Sep 14, 2010, 11:50 AM
OK, seeing stuff that says that site is a scam and is actually offering downloaded software, not CDs. So...anyone know of stores that sell real copies of CS3 for less than $500?

lair360
Sep 14, 2010, 12:42 PM
OK, seeing stuff that says that site is a scam and is actually offering downloaded software, not CDs. So...anyone know of stores that sell real copies of CS3 for less than $500?

Go to Amazon and grab yourself a premium package. This online shop has everything you are looking for: amazon.co.uk

Angelo95210
Sep 16, 2010, 09:56 AM
I would look at the bay or craigslist.

shawnathan
Sep 21, 2010, 09:36 AM

Check your PM.

Hermes Monster
Sep 21, 2010, 11:49 AM
Is it possible to find the CS3 design suite at a discounted rate these days? I had CS4 on my work computer and wasn't a big fan, but I have used CS3 fairly extensively and like it. Would like to buy a copy, but can't afford the usual rates.

There must be copies of CS3 out there that retailers want to unload...anyone have good luck with this? While I was typing this I was Googling and found one, does anyone have experience with this retailer?

http://www.oemsoftwarebuy.org/adobe-creative-suite-3-design-premium-for-mac.html

I'm in the same situation, and currently watching five auctions on eBay (watching them spiral out of my budget I should say).

I did see a copy of CS3 Design suite being sold by a Amazon trader for 299 last week but didn't have the funds at the time and it's now gone - boooooo!

With regards to sites like that, if it seems too good to be true..it probably is!