Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBillups1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 1, 2008
Michigan
where do i find them? i remember on my 3G i could find every single app that was in the app store. i forgot what i used, im in cydia right now and cant find anything good. do i have to get another thing to get apps?

ItouchMe

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2007
where do i find them? i remember on my 3G i could find every single app that was in the app store. i forgot what i used, im in cydia right now and cant find anything good. do i have to get another thing to get apps?

Your not allowed to speak of pirated apps on these foums. Hope the mods lock this one soon.

IMADV8

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2010
Piracy is alive and well in iOS 4. You won't find any information on it here, however. Try Google.

bakerster

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2008
Jailbreakers do NOT support piracy:
http://twitter.com/comex/status/24355066763

Now with Cydia buying off the commercial Rock app store, they will probably deal with the people who are too cheap to spend a $1 or a few dollars on an App.

no they wont. the point of making a device open is to do what you please with it. these people enable that process, and one of the parts of opening up a closed architecture is breaking the drm that is attached to that.

they dont support it, but they will never break that 'feature'. i promise you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.