Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

newtoiphonesdk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
I am writing an app to put my Bible notes in that can be easily accessible. What I was thinking of doing is having a UIPickerWheel for selecting which book of the Bible. Depending on which book they select it opens up a certain TableView with each row one of the chapters in the book. When they select the row, it will open up the DetailView which will have a local HTML of my notes in it. Is it possible to have multiple tableviews set up like this?

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
I am writing an app to put my Bible notes in that can be easily accessible. What I was thinking of doing is having a UIPickerWheel for selecting which book of the Bible. Depending on which book they select it opens up a certain TableView with each row one of the chapters in the book. When they select the row, it will open up the DetailView which will have a local HTML of my notes in it. Is it possible to have multiple tableviews set up like this?
Yes, it's possible, although you might want to consider scrapping the UIPicker and just using a UITableView to list and select the books as well. This way you have a typical drill-down approach of which you will find much more examples out there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.