Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Orange County
They gave out Jaguar print X tattoo's, stickers, and mousepads. If you bought a Mac or a copy of 10.2 you also got a free tee-shirt.

Cheers,

MDMAN

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
Hey! That's great! You talked to Steve!

I got to talk to him at the MacWorld Tokyo this year.. Luckily I got the front seats, and he was just talking to Phil right next to me! So I just got up, went over to him, said how great the new iMac was, and shook his hand! It was great!

BTW, edvniow said he went to the Palo Alto Store...

irmongoose

mdman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Orange County
I'm sorry, I guess I posted this in the wrong place. I haven't posted much to this board. Please excuse my error I was a bit excited. :(

Cheers,

MDMAN

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
ah wicked man, I would have tried to keep him there for a bit longer and asked him if he knew about macrumors, I'm pretty sure he would have ...since its a major site now

how cool you met the man

alex_ant

macrumors 68020
Feb 5, 2002
All up in your bidness
Originally posted by irmongoose
Hey! That's great! You talked to Steve!

I got to talk to him at the MacWorld Tokyo this year.. Luckily I got the front seats, and he was just talking to Phil right next to me! So I just got up, went over to him, said how great the new iMac was, and shook his hand! It was great!
What a boot-licker you are! I would have asked him were the hell the G5 was and kicked him in the nuts.

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
Originally posted by alex_ant
What a boot-licker you are! I would have asked him were the hell the G5 was and kicked him in the nuts.

Hey, I was planning to tell him that he better annouce something really good there at the Keynote... but when you're actually standing in front of him... dude, he was like shining like a god.. all over.... how do you suppose I get angry at him then?? :D :D :D

irmongoose

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
Originally posted by irmongoose
but when you're actually standing in front of him... dude, he was like shining like a god.. all over.... how do you suppose I get angry at him then?? :D :D :D

wow, you need to get out more....... eh??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

no really, why doesn't somebody do this?

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa

AHH! for once you and i agree!

i feel dirty...

;) just giving you ****...
pnw

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
haha yeah this is waht i would do if i had the chance to meet him...

i would stand right in front of him and yell out "Lisa 2" over and over while pumping my fists in the air. No really do...who knows what I would do .

topicolo

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2002
Ottawa, ON
Ahhh yes. Steve Jobs's Reality Distortion Field (C) (TM) at work. Quite amazing, isn't it? I wonder where he stores the fusion reactor that powers the damn thing. Its radius is huge!:cool:

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
Originally posted by idkew

This reminds me of a little pie incident...:D

HAHA! thats great...

If I saw him I'd be like "When the hell is my Dual 1.25 Going to ship?"

and then follow up with "Why the hell is that the top of the line?"

And then add "Put some freaking Firewire/USB ports on the FRONT of the tower"

And then thank him for the OS ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.