PDA

View Full Version : 180 ear warmers with headphones

puckhead193
Dec 18, 2004, 09:00 PM
i went shopping and i saw these headphone/ear-muffs by 180s. THey are the normal 180s but have headphone built into them,These would be good for commutors who want to listen to their music and keep their ears warm at the same. The sound quality is pretty good. Their comfortuable and warm.
Anyway thought i would share. I got them for $40
PS it says the headphones are made by JVC (so they say)

jimjiminyjim
Dec 18, 2004, 09:22 PM
That is awesome! When I saw your title, I was thinking that you were hoping someone would invent them, or had been drinking too much V8. These headphones really exist!? Sweet. Would they still function in Antarctica? Ok, let's amend that. Would they still work at, say, minus 25 degrees celcius (ya, I'm from Canada).

jimsowden
Dec 18, 2004, 09:57 PM
These babies will be on the market while he's still working on the pickle matrix! Guheivn Mavin!

puckhead193
Dec 18, 2004, 10:35 PM
These headphones really exist!? Sweet. Would they still function in Antarctica? Ok, let's amend that. Would they still work at, say, minus 25 degrees celcius (ya, I'm from Canada).

yea - found the link http://www.180s.com/pages/productEW04.asp?prodID=367&lineID=377&catID=476 . i have no idea if it work in minus 25 degrees celcius....what ever the calculates in degrees F.

Abstract
Dec 19, 2004, 02:57 AM
Love 180's even though I don't use them, but I worked in a high end sports store for a long time, and they're quality. I'd be fine using my iPod earbuds with a pair of regular 180s, though. I don't like the idea of using the earbuds that come with those 180s. Hell, even Quicksilver used to sell toques with earphones built into them. They sucked.

Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 19, 2004, 07:53 AM
I have the Burton Headphone Beanie (http://www.burton.com/burton/gear/products.asp?productID=1431) on my Christmas wish list... same idea... ;)

XIII
Dec 19, 2004, 09:07 AM
These babies will be on the market while he's still working on the pickle matrix! Guheivn Mavin!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..!!
:p :p :p :o :o :o :D :D :D