PDA

View Full Version : Change pictures on "buyer's guide" page.

johnbro23
Dec 19, 2004, 12:02 AM
To keep up with the new products, you should replace 3g iPod with 4g, g4 iMac with g5, and update the new displays too. Just a heads up. Great site otherwise.

mfacey
Dec 19, 2004, 03:47 AM
This came up a couple of weeks ago aswell. But then the mods stayed suspiciously quiet. Maybe it'll fetch a reaction this time. :)

mj_1903
Dec 19, 2004, 05:43 AM
...and probably the new cinema displays.

quagmire
Dec 19, 2004, 10:17 AM
Cough Xserve G4 to G5 cough Powerbook ti to al cough.

Mudbug
Dec 20, 2004, 08:22 AM
I promise we're not ignoring these notices, and if we (the mods) could change the pictures out, we would have LONG ago. Arn is the only one with the complete complement of SUPERPOWERS that allow him to do that, and he's off working in the real world for the time being. I'm sure when he has a few minutes free, we'll get some new pictures in there, some updated information, and maybe even a new poll. ;)

jimsowden
Dec 24, 2004, 10:03 PM
Nobody looks at that krunk anyway. If you really wanted it changed, I imagine you could... ;)

Mechcozmo
Dec 28, 2004, 12:17 AM
I promise we're not ignoring these notices, and if we (the mods) could change the pictures out, we would have LONG ago. Arn is the only one with the complete complement of SUPERPOWERS that allow him to do that, and he's off working in the real world for the time being. I'm sure when he has a few minutes free, we'll get some new pictures in there, some updated information, and maybe even a new poll. ;)

Odd... I would have thought that at least some high ranking mods would have that power as well. Oh well.

What's the real world?

Littleodie914
Jan 1, 2005, 12:35 AM
What's the real world?Haha that's what I'd like to know... John Mayer seems to think it's "A lie you've got to rise above." :rolleyes: