PDA

View Full Version : Mail question

aduteau
Sep 18, 2010, 10:20 AM
2 Stupid question here guys, but I really want to know an answer for them.

Here goes

1- if I start an email and when I and donw typing it in mail, I suddwnly realise that I need to insert a photo, or any other type of ducument in it .... Do I really need to copy all my text, then close the mail app ... Start the picture app ... Select from within the qpp the pic or doxument i want to aend by mail (witch starts bck the mail app) then paste back my original text ??

How about if I want to include different type of documents ... One pages .. And one numbers and one picture ... i need 3 differant emails to be sent ???

2- when I send a picture .. Is there a way so that the picture is sent as an attachement insted of being inserted with the text of the email .... Aome times my pictures are huge in size and that makes the text very small ...

Thx in advance guys :D

Zcott
Sep 18, 2010, 04:18 PM
1. You can just close mail.app, go into photos then copy it and paste it into the email. Not possible at the moment within mail.app to send Pages or Numbers files.

2. iOS4 brings up the option to send small, medium, large or original size photos when mailing a photo. Expect this in the iPad version.

caubeck
Sep 18, 2010, 04:56 PM
You can send two different items at a time, a doc and a photo, by copying a photo then entering an app, preparing the doc to send via email and pasting the photo into that email before sending.

When I send photos they almost always appear in people's inboxes as attachments, not in the body of the mail.