Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
i keep putting maroon5's new album on my ipod touch and it keeps showing bon jovi album art, but i even deleted the songs off the ipod and made sure the album art was correct on itunes and copied it back. ugh WTH! anyone know how to fix this?

Cuz03

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2010
Go onto iTunes on your computer make sure album and artist info are correct and click get album artwork after right clicking the songs. If this doesn't work just go to amazon search the album and copy the album artwork then go into iTunes click the song and paste the artwork into the box.

Reddkryten

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2009
I had the same problem.

In Itunes all the artwork was correct (individually embedded to every file.) I tried a few different things, like erasing the iTunes artwork cache, removing music from the iPod and then reloading it. But none of them worked...or if they did work, they worked for a few days then the artwork would become jumbled again.

I finally did a restore a few months ago, that totally fixed my problem.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
I fixed it. I deletes the files and then re added the songs after first making sure I re did the album art on iTunes.

Reddkryten

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2009
Just keep an eye on your iPod, with mine after deleting and reading the music to it, things were fine for two days then began to become jumbled again.

My artwork was fine in normal mode and was only jumbled in cover flow.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
You right it came back gain. Ugh. I'm going to have to restore. Cause either way when I use copy trans it will copy the songs with the embeded album art. Not like I have to re do each album art into the song. Then I'll restore the iPod. Did restoring fix the problem entirely? I bet this bad to do with updating the software.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.