PDA

View Full Version : Contour iSee

normwood
Sep 19, 2010, 06:37 PM
Picked one of these up this afternoon at an Apple store. So far, so good. It seems like a hard shell with a soft touch and a little grip on the outside. Clear/opaque in color, snap together and dockable. Comes with a snap together stand that seems pretty sturdy. Also seems like it would work with a screen protector if you were inclined to use one...which I am not.

Not bad for $39.95 with the added bonus of instant gratification if it is stocked at your Apple store.

Steve

Built
Sep 19, 2010, 09:25 PM
Picked one of these up this afternoon at an Apple store. So far, so good. It seems like a hard shell with a soft touch and a little grip on the outside. Clear/opaque in color, snap together and dockable. Comes with a snap together stand that seems pretty sturdy. Also seems like it would work with a screen protector if you were inclined to use one...which I am not.

Not bad for $39.95 with the added bonus of instant gratification if it is stocked at your Apple store.

Steve

Contour makes nice cases. I have them on all of my iPhones (prior to my iPhone 4), as well as both my iPod Touch 3rd generations.

A bonus with the iPad version is that you can still fit the iPad with Contour iSee on the Apple dock without removing the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu19rYFVr8s