Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LegendKillerUK

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
Hey all,

Was wondering if Notes still sync with iPad on 3.2.2 and the 4.2 beta.

I'm just after discovering Apple removed it on 4.1 for the iPhone 3G so want to be sure it still exists on the newer hardware.

Thanks.

LegendKillerUK

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
I don't think note syncing was part of 3.2.2 (was it? Am I getting mixed up?) but it definitely works on 4.2.

You're right, it didn't come along until 4.0 on the iPhone and iPod Touch, so naturally the iPad doesn't have it currently. Nice to know it will be supported. Thanks. :)

billg02176

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2010
IPAD - Notes sync

Hello, I am new to the forum but there is a lot of great information here. Thank you all.

I have Mobile Me and it is working perfectly across my IPhone 4, IMAC, and Mac Book Pro.

I am able to sync all applications across all, except NOTES. The Notes application does sync on the Phone, and both Macs but not on the IPAD.

The Ipad does not currently seem to be set up for establishing a mobile me sync, like on the Iphone 4. I am running 4.1 on the phone and my IPAD has been purchased on 10-2-2010.

From what I am reading, the current version of the IPAD does not support Notes syncing, am I correct?

Thank you for your assistance, it is greatly appreciated.

Bill G

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.