Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
Too bad it doesn't address the plethora (always good to use that word) of problems that this app has. How is it that the most popular iPhone app sucks so bad?

tablo13

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
No notification or sound for chat, I mean it's CHAT... Push notifications for notifications but not chat? :confused: sometimes the comments won't fully load, so have to update the feed a couple times, read notifications still seen as unread (sometimes even when I update the notifications box) chat conversations go blank too fast, etc. I'd like an unlike and report button for pages too. :p

Anyways what does the update description say?

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
No notification or sound for chat, I mean it's CHAT... Push notifications for notifications but not chat? :confused: sometimes the comments won't fully load, so have to update the feed a couple times, read notifications still seen as unread (sometimes even when I update the notifications box) chat conversations go blank too fast, etc. I'd like an unlike and report button for pages too. :p

Anyways what does the update description say?

What's New In Version 3.2.3
- Improved, more streamlined login experience for developers using the Facebook SDK
- Fixed a crash when receiving push notifications
- Fixed a crash when navigating in Messages
- Fixed inconsistent notification counts in notification bar and application badge
- Fixed a problem where people would appear twice in Here Now on a Place view
- Fixed a problem that could cause the toolbar to not be shown on a Place view

Note: Facebook Places is only available in a limited number of countries. We're working on making this available in other countries soon.

Source: link

Polekat

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2010
photovp.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.