Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

franmatt80

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Hi, has anyone downloaded and tried Picsel Smart Office? They claim to keep the original formatting in Office docs, full editing capabilities. However, there's very little info on the website, and can't find many reviews on Google.

Anyone using it and could share their experience? Don't want to throw £6 away unnecessarily if I can help it.....

redman042

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2008
Just watched the intro video on their website. In many ways it looks amazing, perhaps groundbreaking. But after looking at the App Store entry, this is obviously not fully baked. I'm definitely not dropping any money on this now but will certainly be keeping my eyes on it.

franmatt80

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
For those who are interested, I sent an enquiry email to find out why there's so little info, and got this reply:

A staff member has replied to your question:

The Product Support Team would like to thank you for you enquiry about Picsel Smart Office. We hope to get much more detailed information available soon for all our customers, but were also keen to avoid delaying the release of the product, as many users of our File Viewer product were keen to upgrade as soon as possible.

If there is a specific feature about the app you would like to ask about in the meantime, then please inform us and we will do our best to answer your query.

Product Support Team

Picsel UK Ltd.
Glasgow, UK (HQ)
Tel: +44 141 885 5588
Fax: +44 885 5599

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.