Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adelaney

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2001
http://www.spymac.com/

Now they're saying iBooks will all have Combo drives and be identified by color and speed from now on. Whether or not this is true, I have a feeling that Spymac may be the dark, evil center of the universe we all revolve around.

j763

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2001
Champaign, IL, USA
my iBook is due to arrive this sunday. there is no way that i'm going to delay my order just because maybe maybe maybe spymac might guess right for once.

I have never seen SpyMac post a single piece of truth on their site ever! I think the people who run spymac just want to make fake videos etc. to get high traffic and try to attract advertisers. SpyMac is simply a "get rich quick scheme" involving lying and badly doctored videos (granted, they're slightly better than the bush administration at doctoring videos) to try and get attention and advertisers.

greg godwin

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2002
Originally posted by j763
my iBook is due to arrive this sunday. there is no way that i'm going to delay my order just because maybe maybe maybe spymac might guess right for once.

I have never seen SpyMac post a single piece of truth on their site ever! I think the people who run spymac just want to make fake videos etc. to get high traffic and try to attract advertisers. SpyMac is simply a "get rich quick scheme" involving lying and badly doctored videos (granted, they're slightly better than the bush administration at doctoring videos) to try and get attention and advertisers.

I know Apple are releasing colour iMac's in 2002. The Combo drive looks likely to be standard as well.
The PDA is a hoax however.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.