PDA

View Full Version : Que! Fire Drive Extensions

18thTomorrow
Dec 23, 2004, 08:29 PM
Hello,
This week I acquired(for free) a Que! Fire CD-RW 16x10x40x drive. (My office was cleaning house and wanted to get rid of it.) I thought it would be great to use with my "secondary" computer, an old G3 B&W. I have everything it needs except some sort of firewire extensions that were included on the installation CD...which is long gone.

I was wondering if someone here who owns one of these drives or a similar Que! model could help me out by e-mailing the extensions I need. I haven't been able to find them out on the internet.

THanks a bunch

cluthz
Dec 24, 2004, 10:32 AM
Hello,
This week I acquired(for free) a Que! Fire CD-RW 16x10x40x drive. (My office was cleaning house and wanted to get rid of it.) I thought it would be great to use with my "secondary" computer, an old G3 B&W. I have everything it needs except some sort of firewire extensions that were included on the installation CD...which is long gone.

I was wondering if someone here who owns one of these drives or a similar Que! model could help me out by e-mailing the extensions I need. I haven't been able to find them out on the internet.

THanks a bunch

I think it should work out of the box. (not with i-apps)
Install patchburn www.patchburn.de it will enable the drive to work with iTunes and iPhoto