Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

logitechFan

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
Been playing Angry Birds and I'm hooked! and to my sadness, yesterday I've completed all of the levels and I now have no purpose in life. Please recommend me a game that's similar to Angry Birds!

Gokunama

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2008
Have you gotten three stars on every level? Just a possibility in giving your life meaning again, cause that's what my wife's been doing ever since she completed the game.

iamartimus

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010
I finished everything! 3 stars and all the golden eggs, even on the last updated level. I now have my life back....until the next update!:eek:

logitechFan

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
Oh I actually found another game which I find quite amusing called Monster Mayhem. Not quite as good as Angry Birds but fun enough for me to enjoy. Not quite addictive like AB so yet!

logitechFan

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
I finished everything! 3 stars and all the golden eggs, even on the last updated level. I now have my life back....until the next update!:eek:

3 stars in all levels???????????? oh dear..... perhaps I should go back to it now.

-C-

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2010
I just got into iBlast Moki...it's kinda similar. It's a physics puzzle type game that's fun to kill some time.

DuckSoup

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2008
Upstate Central NY
Long before Angry Birds came out, I was enjoying a game called Implode.

It's somewhat similar to Angry Birds in that the goal is to collapse (implode) structures.

Basically, you are a demolitions exert, are given buildings to bring down by planting explosives and you have to drop these buildings below a specific line and ensure falling pieces do not hit nearby buildings or bodies of water that are clearly marked.

It's more of a thinking game, since as a demoltion attempt fails, you can slightly adjust the explosives placements and get better (but sometimes worse) results.

In the full version there are presently 15 levels, and you get new kinds of explosives as you move from level to level. You can also design and share levels and buildings.

Thee full app costs 3$, but there is also a lite version to try out.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/implode-xl/id337180220?mt=8

Mike

SteamJobs

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2010
Hollywood, CA
Check out Crush the Castle. I believe it was the original model for this type of game. It's a little more "raw" looking than Angry Birds, but I actually think it's more fun. I found the Flash version online a couple of years ago and could not stop playing until I beat the whole game (in one sitting!)

andrewr2123

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2009
Check out Crush the Castle. I believe it was the original model for this type of game. It's a little more "raw" looking than Angry Birds, but I actually think it's more fun. I found the Flash version online a couple of years ago and could not stop playing until I beat the whole game (in one sitting!)

Yeah, this one is very fun too!
I think it's more fun than Angry Birds, but much less levels.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.