PDA

View Full Version : ToDo for iPad updated

DKatri
Sep 29, 2010, 05:22 AM
Just so everyone knows ToDo from appigo was updated yesterday and they now offer their own (paid) cloud service for syncing and checking all todos and stuff online. It's really cool and super fast.
You get a 14 day free trial but I brought the subscription anyway. Great app got a little bit better :)

SHIFTLife
Sep 29, 2010, 11:39 AM
Just so everyone knows ToDo from appigo was updated yesterday and they now offer their own (paid) cloud service for syncing and checking all todos and stuff online. It's really cool and super fast.
You get a 14 day free trial but I brought the subscription anyway. Great app got a little bit better :)

Saw that the online service syncs with iCal, but no mention of Outlook (windows) or Outlook 2011 (mac). After you sign up, is there any mention of Outlook sync?

FamiliaPhoto
Sep 29, 2010, 03:01 PM
Looks nice but I'm paying 19.95 a year for this. Not when I essentially can get the same thing for free from Toodledo.

DKatri
Sep 30, 2010, 09:35 AM
Saw that the online service syncs with iCal, but no mention of Outlook (windows) or Outlook 2011 (mac). After you sign up, is there any mention of Outlook sync?

I'm not sure, I know that there is a desktop app they do called appigo sync which I think should work, check this page, http://support.appigo.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=24&nav=0,5

I'm not too sure because I dont really use it to sync to iCal, just back and forth between the iPad and iPhone and browser.

Looks nice but I'm paying 19.95 a year for this. Not when I essentially can get the same thing for free from Toodledo.

True, but unless you get a paid toodledo account it wont do projects or check lists which are really important to me.

Phil A.
Sep 30, 2010, 11:19 AM
I don't think there's a windows sync client for the cloud service yet, but it's probably only a matter of time. I'm hoping they bring a client out of some kind that will work with 64 bit Office on windows: At the moment, I've had to install office on an old 32 bit machine and put the sync software on that so I can sync to Exchange (works well though!)